Ant Keeper Magazine is the world’s leading publication for ant lovers. This full-colour, quarterly magazine is packed full of well-researched, informative articles, interviews, products reviews, species profiles and scientific features designed to provide helpful and interesting information for all ant keepers, from absolute beginners to experts. Our articles are written by ant keepers and entomologists, offering reliable facts and stunning macro photography.
Our very first issue features an interview with well-know ant keeping celebrity, Mikey Bustos of Ants Canada and also contains a variety of great articles covering a range of ant keeping topics.
- Getting to know Mikey Bustos of Ants Canada
- Caring for a fast-growing mega colony
- An interview with Luke Twydell of AntKit
- 3D printing in ant keeping
- Ants: the dark side
- Species profile: Messor barbarus
- Internet roundup
- Science focus
- Product reviews