Ant Keeper Magazine is the world’s leading publication for ant lovers. This full-colour, quarterly magazine is packed full of well-researched, informative articles, interviews, products reviews, species profiles and scientific features designed to provide helpful and interesting information for all ant keepers, from absolute beginners to experts. Our articles are written by ant keepers and entomologists, offering reliable facts and stunning macro photography.
Issue 4 comes with a beautiful FREE full-colour A2 poster of a Pachycondyla crassinoda worker.
- Saving our species: keeping native species
- Colony foundation strategies
- Leafcutter keeping made simple
- Why ants make great pets
- An interview with Baptiste Ben
- Species profile: Camponotus singularis
- Species profile: Lasius niger
- Internet roundup
- Science focus
- Product reviews