• Humidity requirements: 50–70%
• Temperature requirements: 24–28 °C
• Hibernation: Nov - Mar
• Suggested housing: Wakooshi Ant Farm Modules, Acrylic, Ytong, Soil, Very adaptable
• Nutrition: Sugars from honey or sugar water. Protein from insect sources such as fruit flies
• Colony size: ~300
• Queen size: 12 mm
• Worker size: 6-12 mm
• Monogyne/polygyne: Monogyne (One Queens per colony)
Camponotus turkestanus is a gorgeous colored ant from continental Asia. It shows a high variability in coloration. So a worker could be completely yellow or even with some black parts.
Please note queen can differ in colour to the picture due to source of stock during the year.
Message us before purchase if you need a specific colour variant.