Very Very small ants!
• Humidity requirements: 40–60%
• Temperature requirements: 21–28 °C
• Hibernation: October-March at 10°C
• Suggested housing: Extremely small species. very well sealed escape prevention is needed.
• Nutrition: Sugars from honey or sugar water.
• Colony size: ~2000
• Queen size: 2 mm
• Worker size: 1 mm
• Monogyne/polygyne: Polygyne (Can be multiple Queens per colony)
A very small species that needs a good escape prevention.
To see what species will be arriving soon please check our
Before ordering please carefully read our Alive Arrival Guarantee